Live From Norwich it's . . .

Friday, October 13, 2006

My Mate....Marmite


On the subject of great food items that you can generally only easily get in the UK, and that you miss when abroad, here's one for Chris and Jen, although I can't remember if Jen loves or hates it....

I've been on a very 'interesting' course on business system analysis this week learning all about B5 diagrams, SWOTS, TOWS, DFDs, WPDs and all sorts. Will be returning to work next week armed with a whole new range of acronyms to use to really irritate people....excellent!

Now I feel it might be a good time to nip to the Bel Vue for an early bird special and a few pints!

Cheers for now,

James

1 Comments:

At 5:33 am, Blogger Chris and Jen Coleman said...

Hmm... Marmite.

I quite like it actually, and we can probably get some when we hit Oz. Jen on the other hand hates it.
("yuck!" - says Jen.)
The Norwich blog is cool! We like it a lot. I'd forgotten that it was getting towards autumn over there. I got sunburned yesterday and it's gonna be pretty warm for the next 6months or so where we're going.
Keep having fun and thinking about us.

Chris.

PS. We just found out today (both at once coincidentaly) that both of our previous bosses have just been "asked to leave". Yay! They should both have gone a long time ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home